Gokyo Via Renjo la Pass Trek 10 Days – Explore the Art of Nature.
Gokyo via Renjo La Pass Trek – 10 Days.
Gokyo via Renjo La Pass Trek is absolutely one of the most thrilling treks in Everest Region. Spectacular view of Mt Everest, Mt Lothse, Mt Cho Oyu, Mt Nuptse, Mt Makalu and other Mountain peaks like Thamserku, Amadablam, Thame Peak, Khunde Peak and many more; One of the largest Glacier in Nepal, Ngozumpa and beautiful Gokyo lake and valley; The King of Himalaya Sherpa peoples and their culture, the Buddhist religion makes this trip is one of the most gorgeous and unforgettable holidays in your life. This trekking route lies in western part of Everest Base Camp.
This Trek begins with the similar trail like other trekking to Everest region until Namche Bazar. And then separates to Renjo La Pass for Gokyo Valley. After passing Renjo la, you will climb the best viewpoint in the Everest region known as Gokyo Ri.
Explore the amazing wonder of Nepal Gokyo Valley. To return back you need to rejoin in Namche Bazar via beautiful Khumjung valley. Also, if you wish for more, you can continue this trek for Everest Base Camp as well via Chola Pass or through Phortse village.
This 10 days long challenging trek gives an opportunity to enjoy the glimpse of high mountains including the top of the world Mt Everest, the typical culture of Sherpa peoples, the real sense of Buddhism in high mountainous parts, and real experience of the high pass in the Himalaya of Nepal. If you want more hikes, then we can add Everest Base Camp Trek during the same period for a more challenging adventure.
BEST TIME TO DO GOKYO VIA RENJO LA PASS TREK.
As like other trekking trails in Nepal, spring and autumn are the best seasons.
Spring: March, April, and May.
Autumn: September, October, and November.
During this two-season weather in Nepal is excellent so the view of Mountains and weather conditions of that area is very good. December to February is also a good time but you need to be prepared for the cold climate of the mountainous region.
Hotel in Kathmandu.
Lodge/ Guest House/ Tea House during the trek.
CAN I DO THIS TRIP?
Gokyo via Renjo La Pass Trekking is a challenging trekking trail in Khumbu region or Everest region. Trek to Khumbu region means you need to be in the perfect physical condition and be able to walk 6 to 7 hours each day. Previous hiking experience will really help.
This itinerary is our tailor-made program for Gokyo via Renjola Pass Trek. Days in the trek are always flexible and can be increased and decreased depending on your holiday length schedule and choice. If you are thinking about some change please email us at email@example.com
- Day: Kathmandu to Lukla Flight and Trek to Phakding
- Day: Phakding to Namche
- Day: Explore Namche Bazar
- Day: Namche to Lumde
- Day: Lumde to Gokyo via Renjo La Pass
- Day: Hike to Gokyo Ri
- Day: Gokyo to Dole
- Day: Dole to Namche
- Day: Namche to Lukla
- Day: Lukla to Kathmandu fly back
- Day: Visit in an orphanage and rest day
- Day: Fly back to home.
This program is designed by JRN Team if you are looking to design yourself please email us firstname.lastname@example.org we will assist with each step of your choice.
What’s included in the Cost:
# Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle
# Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu (Three Night)
# Government license holder, experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, accidental insurance, and medicine.
# Trip flight ticket for Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
# Teahouse/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
# Sagarmatha National Park Trekking Permit fees.
# Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
# Food During Trek ( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) And Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and Hot Orange each time as per your choice.
# Group medical supplies (First aid kit will be available).
# Welcome/Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
# All necessary paper works, office service charge, and all Government Taxes.
Note: This is a full board package, we have different packages so this can be different on each Package.
The costs not included:
# Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa on arrival in the Airport.
# International Airfare/Airport tax.
# Food in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
# Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot shower
# Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, Internet or WIFI, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
# Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
# Personal trekking gears
# Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
# Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
The Equipment list for Gokyo Valley Trek.
Here is a recommended Equipment List for this Gokyo Valley Trek. You could bring the ones you already have and rest can be bought even hired in Kathmandu.
- Lightweight trekking boots with spare laces
- A pair of track shoes. To wear in the camp at night or when the boot is wet
- 4-season sleeping bag
- Warm jacket (Fiber or down)
- A rainproof jacket with hood or a rain poncho.
- Woolen shirts and thick sweaters or fleece.
- A pair of lightweight/ heavyweight windproof/ waterproof trousers.
- Thermal underwears.
- A tracksuit useful for wearing in Lodge in the evening.
- 2 pair of loose-fitting long shorts/ skirts.
- 1 lightweight long-sleeved shirt is particularly suitable for avoiding sunburn.
- A woolen hat to wear in the morning and at night and a sunhat with a wide brim to cover the face and neck.
- A pair of gloves.
- 1 pair of sandals to wear in the cities and in camp.
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
- Mask or other dust protective items (Upper Mustang area is the dry area so a little wind can make difficult during the walk.
- Duffle bag for gears while trekking.
- Daypack/ rucksack to carry the personal requirement for the day e.g. toilet items, camera, film towel, soap, a boot, etc.
- Water bottle.
- Snow glasses and sunglasses.
- Crampons and Gaiters. (This is for snow and ice)
- Polyethene plastic bags to separate clean clothes from dirty ones.
- Toiletries with large and small towels.
- Small headlamp/torch with spare batteries
- Snow gaiters essential during winter and all treks going over at other times.
- Reading materials, camera, game items (optional), note book, rubber band, pen and pencil, envelopes, a diary, a calendar, a pocket knife, binoculars (optional), a small pillow or headrest (optional).
We advise getting travel insurance to all travelers who are interested in trekking in Nepal. Trekking in Nepal is walking on the trail (path) of mountains. In mountain areas, health treatment facilities are not standard. There is less availability of good hospitals and doctors. So if in case the trekker suffers from severe sickness, he needs to be brought back to Kathmandu by helicopter for better treatment. And the helicopter charter fare is expensive in Nepal. If you already have travel insurance, your expenditure during these times will lessen.
When selecting a travel insurance policy we require that at a minimum you are covered for medical expenses including emergency repatriation. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. We JRN Treks shall have no liability for loss, theft of or damage to baggage or personal effects.
We would also like to let you know that Nepalese Insurance Company does not have travel insurance policy for foreign nationals. They have this policy only for Nepalese citizens. So we advise you to get your travel insurance with Insurance Company in your own place.
0 Reviews on Gokyo Via Renjo la Pass Trek 10 Days – Explore the Art of Nature. View All