Gokyo Via Renjo la Pass Trek
Gokyo via Renjo La Pass Trek – 10 Days.
Gokyo via Renjo La Pass Trek is absolutely one of the most thrilling treks in Everest Region. Spectacular views of Mt Everest, Mt Lothse, Mt Cho Oyu, Mt Nuptse, Mt Makalu and other Mountian peaks like Thamserku, Amadablam, Thame Peak, Khunde Peak and many more; One of the largest Glacier in Nepal NGOZUMPA and beautiful Gokyo lake and valley; The King of Himalaya Sherpa peoples and their culture and follow the Buddhist religion makes this trip is one of the most gorgeous and unforgettable holidays in your life. This trekking route lies in western part of Everest Base Camp.
This Trek begins with the similar trail like other trekking to Everest region until Namche Bazar. And then separates to Renjo La Pass for Gokyo Valley. After pass Renjo la, climb the best viewpoint in the Everest region known as Gokyo Ri.
Explore the amazing wonder of Nepal Gokyo Valley. To return back need to rejoin in Namche Bazar via beautiful Khumjung valley. And also if you wish, for more you can continue this trek for Everest Base Camp as well via Chola Pass or through Phortse village.
This 10 days challenging hike gives an opportunity to enjoy the glimpse of high mountains including the top of the world Mt Everest. The typical culture of Sherpa peoples. The real sense of Buddhism in high mountain part, and real experience of the high pass in the Himalaya of Nepal. If you want more hikes then we can add Everest Base Camp Trek during the same period for a more challenging adventure.
BEST TIME TO DO GOKYO VIA RENJO LA PASS TREK.
As the other trekking trails in Nepal, spring and autumn are the best seasons.
Spring: March, April, and May.
Autumn: September, October, and November.
During this two-season weather in Nepal is excellent so the view of Mountains and weather conditions of that area is very good. But in winter December to February also good time but need to prepare for cold in the mountain.
Hotel in Kathmandu.
Lodge/ Guest House/ Tea House during the trek.
CAN I DO THIS TRIP?
Gokyo via Renjo La Pass Trekking TRIP is a challenging trekking trail in Khumbu region or Everest region. Trek to Khumbu region means you need to be the perfect physical condition and able to walk 6 to 7 hours each day. Previous hiking experience will really help.
This itinerary is our tailor-made program for Gokyo via Renjola Pass Trek. Days in the trek is always flexible it can increase and decrease depending on your holiday length schedule and choice. If you are thinking about some change please email us at email@example.com
- Day: Kathmandu to Lukla Flight and Trek to Phakding
- Day: Phakding to Namche
- Day: Explore Namche Bazar
- Day: Namche to Lumde
- Day: Lumde to Gokyo via Renjo La Pass
- Day: Hike to Gokyo Ri
- Day: Gokyo to Dole
- Day: Dole to Namche
- Day: Namche to Lukla
- Day: Lukla to Kathmandu fly back
- Visit in an oprhanage and rest day
- Fly back to home.
This program is designed by JRN Team if you are looking for design yourself please email us firstname.lastname@example.org we will assist each step of your choice.
What’s included in the Cost:
# Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle
# Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu (Three Night)
# Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, medicine.
# Trip flight ticket for Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
# Teahouse/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
# Sagarmatha National Park Trekking Permit fees.
# Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
# Food During Trek ( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) And Tea, coffee, Hot Chocolate and Hot Orange each time in your choice.
# Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
# Welcome/Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
# All necessary paper works, office Service charge, and all Government Taxes.
Note: This is for full board packages we have different packages so this can be different on each Package.
The cost is not included:
# Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa on arrival in the Airport.
# International Airfare/Airport tax.
# Food in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
# Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot Shower
# Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, Internet or WIFI, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
# Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
# Personal trekking gears
# Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
# Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
The Equipment list for Gokyo Valley Trek.
Here is a recommended Equipment list for this Gokyo Valley Trek. You could bring the ones you already have and rest can be bought even hired in Kathmandu.
- Lightweight trekking boots with spare laces
- A pair of track shoes. To wear in the camp at night or when the boot is wet
- 4-season sleeping bag
- Warm jacket (Fibber or down)
- A rainproof jacket with hood or a rain poncho.
- Woolen shirts and thick sweaters or fleece.
- A pair of lightweight/ heavyweight windproof/ waterproof trousers.
- Thermal underwears.
- A tracksuit useful for wearing in Lodge in evening.
- 2 pair of loose fitting long shorts/ skirts.
- 1 lightweight long sleeved –shirt is particularly suitable for avoiding sunburn.
- A woolen hat to wear in the morning and at night and a sunhat with a wide brim to cover the face and neck.
- A pair of gloves.
- 1 pair of sandals to wear in the cities and in camp.
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
- Mask or other dust protective items (Upper Mustang area is the dry area so a little wind can make difficult during the walk.
- Duffle bag to gear while trekking.
- Daypack/ rucksack to carry the personal requirement for the day e.g. toilet items, camera, film towel, soap, a boot etc.
- Water bottle.
- Snow glasses and sunglasses.
- Crampons and Gaiters. (This is for snow and ice)
- Polyethene plastic bags to separate clean clothes from dirty ones.
- Toiletries with large and small towels.
- Small headlamp/torch with spare batteries
- Snow gaiters essential during winter and all treks going over at other times.
- Reading materials, camera, game items (optional), notebook, rubber band, pen and pencil, envelopes, a diary, a calendar, a pocket knife, binoculars (optional), a small pillow or headrest (optional).
We advise travel insurance to all travelers are interested in trekking in Nepal. Trekking in Nepal is walking on the trail (path) of mountains. In mountain areas, health treatment facilities are not standard. There are less available of good hospitals and doctors. So if in case the trekker suffers from severe sickness, he should bring to Kathmandu by helicopter for better treatment. And the helicopter charter fare is expensive in Nepal. If you have already travel insurance, your money will be saved.
When selecting a travel insurance policy we require that at a minimum you are covered for medical expenses including emergency repatriation. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. We JRN Treks shall have no liability for loss, theft of or damage to baggage or personal effects.
We also let you know that Nepalese Insurance Company does not have travel insurance policy for foreign nationals. They have this policy only for Nepalese citizens. So we advise you do your travel insurance with Insurance Company in your own place.
0 Reviews on Gokyo Via Renjo la Pass Trek View All